Friday, March 6, 2009

'BORN LIKE THIS.' leak coming soon?

Pure speculation by non other than myself, but hard copies of the album are making their way out, so I wouldn't be surprised to see the album leak within the next week or so.

From J. Rocc's twitter...

"Just got DOOM's new album. Bout to give it a listen....from the man himself....thanks DOOM. (I know he'll get this...the power of twitter)"

"
Alright. Disc of DOOM is being burned. Bout to drive to the homies crib and listen on the way...I need to hit the corner tho."

I'll be keeping an eye out, and the day of the leak will post an entry on here. (I will not be posting a link to the album, just letting y'all know it's out there)

New DOOM material coming in a few hours, so be sure to check back later tonight!


- Subroc, The Hip Hop Hendrix