Saturday, June 13, 2009

Toney Starks claims to have finished his parts of 'Swift and Changeable'

In a recent interview, Ghostface Killah was asked about the status of 'Swift & Changeable', his long awaited collaboration album with MF DOOM. Here's what he had to say...

Speaking of villains, is your collaboration with MF DOOM [Swift and Changable] ever going to come out?

I just finished all my parts to the album, so it’ll come out soon enough.


Ghostface was also asked about the "DOOMposter" situation which had been going on:


What's your opinion on DOOM's sending a lip-synching imposter to perform at his shows?

I never heard that... I don’t think that’s true, but you know somebody must be under the mask. That shit’s crazy.


I guess Ghost hasn't read any of the new DOOM interviews...


[To read the entire interview with Ghostface Killah, click here]




- Subroc, The Hip Hop Hendrix